It’s that time! Time for a little vintage monthly review of a sunny and stellar July. It was an amazing month that consisted of a pin-up photoshoot, old car shows, concerts, some lucky thrifting and a romantic weekend away from it all down on the Oregon Coast. Here are a few of my favorite vintage moments from July:
Here are the picture descriptions (row by row, left to right):
1. Spending a lovely Saturday afternoon at a car show with a bubble gum pink beauty.
2. A vintage sewing box that totally cracked me up while I was out thrifting. Darn it!
3. Another teaser of my hot rod pin up photoshoot that I did with Varga Photography.
4. A new gorgeous, beaded purse available now at CoriLu Vintage.
1. Quite the large, woven find from a rummage sale fundraiser and also one of my first posts on the new CoriLuVintage Instagram account. Follow me! 🙂
2. A stunning vintage glassware set that my wonderful guy and I picked up while on vacation on the Oregon Coast.
3. Just a little detail on a new 1940’s dress that I also picked up on vacation at the Astoria Vintage Hardware.
4. Pillows that I made from vintage fabric that I picked up while thrifting. Lovely!
1. The steering wheel of a vintage Chevy from an old car show we visited in Auburn, WA.
2. The intricate lock on one of the doors at the 1880’s Flavel House in Astoria, OR.
3. And the exterior of the stunning Flavel House in Astoria, OR. I highly recommend a visit!
4. A little diddy from the lingerie portion of my pin-up photoshoot with Varga Photography.
1. A shipwreck! No joke. You can visit is outside of Astoria, OR. It’s called the Wreck of the Peter Iredale. Check it out!
2. Another selection from my pin-up photoshoot. This time in red, white and blue! 😉
3. A lovely little postcard from the counter at an amazing Tiki Lounge in Astoria!
4. Handy Candy joined the CoriLuVintage team.